Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fireman Birthday Party Ideas

So my little man loves firetrucks and I am planning his 3rd birthday in the firetruck theme. As I researched it there are tons of cute ideas out there. I thought I would share a few that I found along with the set I created for my little man. 


The set I created for my little man is available in my shop here. I include some blue accents that I love and then found the below cake on Pintrest that ties in the blue and Chevron (which I am totally addicted to right now!!!)
FIRE TRUCK - Printable Party Invitations- Personalized- Birthday - PHOTOFIRE TRUCK- Printable Party PACKAGE- Birthday - Personalized- Invitation Thank Yous Cupcake Toppers Bottle Wraps Banner

The cake can be found here
fireman birthday cake
I found a great deal on kids fireman hats at Oriental Trading, you get 12 for only $6.
Child’s Firemen Hats, 12 for 6 dollars
These 'match sticks' would be so cute in goodie bags or out on the snack table, what a great idea!!!
Photobucket
I absolutely adore the fire hydrant cups but unfortunately can not find them available anywhere, they have been discontinued  :-(
So if you come across any please let me know!!! 

Lastly I thought these would be a cute addition to the good bags with a firetruck color page. 
Pinned Image
They are sold already made on etsy  or you could make your own... I found fire hydrant and fire truck molds here  at a great price that would be cute as crayons or chocolates!!!

I hope you enjoyed this firetruck birthday blog, please feel free to share your ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment