Saturday, May 4, 2013

A little look at what it's all about....

       Hi everyone and welcome to the very first post for Owl Always Love U Prints blog! I thought I would start off with telling you a little about what I do and how it got started. 

       A little over a year ago I started an etsy shop to allow me to make a little extra income while I was a stay at home mom to my 1 year old son. Little did I know the topsy turvy road  that God had in store for me over the next year! Through all of it the shop took off and now I have branched off on my own. All I can say is God is good!!! 

   After selling on etsy for a while I decided to open my own online shop  that allows me to sell a lower cost for my customers and I love the it!!!  Aside from the online business I do local sales as well as custom orders. Graphic design has really become a fun new hobby and career. 

    Here are two custom order for Spiderman and the Hulk cupcake toppers.


Thank you for stopping by my first blog! I will be back soon with more parties to come! 
Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook for coupons and sales!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment