Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finally FIRETRUCKS!!!!

I am a bit of a planner, I started my little guys party planning in April and his party way this past Sunday (October)...maybe a little ocd :-) So since it finally came to fruition I thought I would share some pictures of how great all the came out. 

I was unsure about the blue when I started designing the files but I really like how the colors all went together! 

 The toppers can be found here
The cupcake tower was just the simple cardboard ones you can get at the craft store for less than $5 and I hot glued coordinating ribbon to it and two fire trucks I found at Hobby Lobby for a less than a buck.


 Personalized firetruck decor can be found here
All the kids got firefighter hats, they can be found at oriental trading
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment